Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Lovely Wife!!

Today is this wonderful woman's birthday! I love this woman...she is a proverbs 31 woman. Our Awesome God, in eternity past, knew exactly the kind of wife that I needed to be my help meet. He knew exactly the kind of mommy that our four Darling children would need to be their teacher, helper and godly example.

He knew exactly the kind of lovely, beautiful, hard working, gracious, dignified, trustworthy, precious, kind,generous, wise, charming, God fearing woman the world needed. He knew all the times and places to put her so that she would effect others in amazing ways and be an encourager and example to so many.
What more can I say of this woman that I love....I don't have enough words to express it.

Wish her a happy birthday today!!

"Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all" (Proverbs 31:29)

2 comments:

Ranch Hand said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! May you be blessed today!
You are such a blessing to me, I thank God for you. Justin is right, you are a gift!!! ;-)
Amber

Kelsie said...

Happy Belated, Melissa! What an affirming post. :-)