Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moving Day

I decided today to move our sweet Abeba out of Mommy and Daddy's Bedroom. Justin and I decided that she was ready. It is a bittersweet moment for me. I am excited to have our bedroom and space back. I am going to miss coming to bed at night and seeing our daughter peacefully sleeping beside us. Big sister is excited to finally have her baby sister in her room with her. The two of them have hit it off and are quite the buddies. I am glad. My relationships with my sisters are precious to me, and I am thankful that Hannah finally will be able to experience that herself.

We'll see how Abeba does tonight. It has been nice to have her close by so that I can just simply say from bed, "It's okay, lay down and go night, night." Hopefully, this change will not set her back in her sleeping schedule. She has been doing well....

I laid her down for a nap just a little bit ago and she went down easily. She lied there saying, "kitty, kitty, kitty..." looking at Hannah's cat poster. Too cute! I must say, she looked just as peaceful and beautiful in her new room.


No comments: