Monday, November 15, 2010

No Greater Joy!

Yesterday was a glorious day for Justin and I.  Hannah decided a month or so ago that she wanted to obey her Lord by being baptized.  Of course we were thrilled to hear that!  Our gracious Lord saved her a couple of years ago and since then we have seen  her grow in her walk with God.  God's grace and mercy have been very evident in her life.

Justin and I pray daily for our children and for their salvation.  We are thankful to God that He has chosen Hannah.  This is our prayer for the rest of our children.

We were super thankful that God arranged for so many special people to be there to witness Hannah's baptism.  Justin's parents, my mom and a large part of our church family were there to share in this joy.

Please pray for Hannah as she continues her walk with Christ.  Pray that she will be a shining light for Him and that she will grow in the loving grace and wisdom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Let us all join together in praying for our children.  That they experience the joy of salvation that only comes from our Lord....it should be what we want for our children more than anything this world could ever offer them.

Our hope for parents found in Proverbs 23: 15-19..."My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad; my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak what is right.  Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the Lord.  There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.  Listen , my son, and be wise, and keep your heart on the right path."





"I have no greater joy that to hear that my children are walking in the truth"  3 John verse 4

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

I have tears in my eyes. I'm so thankful for God's grace in Hannah's life. Praise Him, praise Him! Wish we could've been there, but seeing the pictures helps. :-) Our love to all!