Monday, April 27, 2009

BeauTea Party




Well, we finally accomplished a birthday party for our 12 year old daughter, Hannah. Her birthday is January 4th which was right before we left for Ethiopia. Because of sicknesses among our family and her friends' family we were just now able to get it in. I felt badly that it took so long, but thankfully Hannah understood :)

She decided on a theme back in December. She decided to combine a Tea Party with a facial party. It was a perfect fit for 11-13 year old girls! It was a blast!

Hannah decided on different little special foods (girly stuff, of course!) and we got out my fine china and china tea pots. We had a good time.


After eating, I had a friend who is a Mary Kay Consultant come over and teach the girls how to take care of their skin and how to put on light make-up. They all looked so old and pretty. I can't believe that they are growing up so quickly. I am so appreciative to Terri for her helping me out with the party.









The wonderful thing about these 3 girls is that they are more beautiful on the inside than they are on the out. I am so blessed that Hannah has such great Christian friends. God has blessed us for sure.









Even Abeba decided to get into the party. She loved the mirrors


No comments: