Thursday, May 8, 2008

Red Letters Campaign




I am excited to tell you all about a great new opportunity that I learned of call the Red Letters Campaign. The Red Letters Campaign is about living faith to end poverty. On the site you can find several resources about how we can live out our faith in a way to help end poverty. There are links about adoption, about fundraising, missions work and some links specifically to Ethiopia. I am excited to be one of the folks that will be submitting a blog to the sight. You can link to the sight at www.redletterscampaign.com
I think there is some excellent content on the site and I really like the way that they are approaching the issue. It is important that we don't merely talk about ways that we should be caring for orphans, but putting our faith into action to do something about it. I know not everyone can adopt but we can all do something. Just making others aware of the issues is something that we can all do. I look forward to sharing more in the future.

2 comments:

Tymm said...

"Red Letters" is rocking my world right now and waking me up yet again to what I need to do.

Glad to see people getting behind this!

Kim said...

HI there, just saying hello as a fellow RLC, we will keep in touch
Kim