Yesterday, we were forced into clean-up phase. Doing construction in your house is very messy. The dust creeps everywhere. Saturday night I realized that Israel had head lice. Not just a lite case, but a full blown infestation! YUCK!! So, we stayed home from church yesterday to prevent any sharing and cleaned house. We vacuumed and did laundry all day. Probably will be doing it all day today too. Needless to say, the construction dust was all cleaned up before the project is done. I guess the clean-up after it is done will be a whole lot easier!
Here are a few pictures of the almost finished project:
We decided to hang a tin ceiling because the plaster was ruined because of water damage done many years ago. Only lathe was holding up the insulation above so we put up plywood to hold all the lathe in place. I love the "old" feeling the tin gives to the room.
Vanity before the sink...
Hannah and I decided on a very light mint green. It looks great with the white ceiling and darker floor color.