Some of the things that I am thankful are:
1. Being able to worship and study the Word of God without persecution.
2. God has blessed us with four, healthy children
3. I have a wonderful husband who loves his children and wife and is faithful to our God.
4. That God gave us the opportunity to go to Ethiopia this year to bring our daughter home and to experience the love and humility of the Ethiopian people.
5. That God taught us so many lessons while we waited to go to Ethiopia!
6. For dear friends who keep me on track!
7. That God meets our needs and blesses us beyond what we deserve.
8. For the love, mercy and grace that God shows me each day.
9. For missionaries, who have gone before us and for those now, who have faithfully taken God's Word and gospel message to all lands and to all people.
10. That God chose me, a wretched sinner, to be a part of his kingdom.
I pray that we all reflect on what we are thankful for this Thanksgiving.
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his mercy endures forever" Psalm 118:1